- 1 How To Import Movies Folder In Kodi 17.6
- 2 Step By Step Process To Import Movie Folder On Kodi
- 2.1 Step-1: Select Enter files sections
- 2.2 Step-2: Choose Add Videos...
- 2.3 Step-3: Select Browse
- 2.4 Step-4: Choose your drive where movies are located.
- 2.5 Step-5: Open the folder
- 2.6 Step-6: Select OK
- 2.7 Step-7: Name it as movies or as you want and click OK
- 2.8 Step-8: Select OK
- 2.9 Step-9: Open the movies folder and play movie you want to watch.
Kodi is not only a streaming software but it can also connect with your local hard drive and play internal videos, movies, music and games. It means, you don't need to install any extra video player or audio player application on your device if you are already install Kodi on it.
In order to play local storage videos, you need to import a folder into Kodi. If your videos are on different locations of your hard disk, you need to perform some extra steps and here in this tutorial, you gonna read step by step process to import local videos or movies library on Kodi 17.6.
How To Import Movies Folder In Kodi 17.6
Follow these steps to import videos/movie folder into Kodi 17.6-
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- From to left side bar, click on Movies.
- Select Enter files section.
- Click on Add Videos...
- Select Browse from right corner.
- Go to your local hard disk folder.
- Open movies folder.
- Name it Movies or as per your need.
- Click OK.
- Back to Kodi home.
- Click on Movies option from the left navigation.
- Open Movies Folder.
- Select the movie you want to play with Kodi.
That's it... All videos file from that particular folder will be listed on your Kodi dashboard. All you need to do is, open the containing folder and play the movie from the list.
I hope you got the process to import movies/videos from local hard disk on Kodi.
Still need help?...
Follow the steps by step tutorial below with screenshots.
Step By Step Process To Import Movie Folder On Kodi
Step-1: Select Enter files sections
Step-2: Choose Add Videos...
Step-3: Select Browse
Step-4: Choose your drive where movies are located.
Step-5: Open the folder
Step-6: Select OK
Step-7: Name it as movies or as you want and click OK
Step-8: Select OK
Step-9: Open the movies folder and play movie you want to watch.
Kodi is supporting almost all major videos format hence you don't required to any media player software's like VLC Player, Windows Player, MX Player etc. Just import the folder which containing the movie and start watching. Above steps you need to follow to import movie folder on Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
Don't hesitate to comment below. You feedback and queries are highly appreciated.