There is completely no doubt in the fact that when it comes to the technology, then the entertainment world has never failed to disappoint us. There is absolutely no doubt in the fact that the Kodi is one of the best streaming media that helps in streaming of the various videos that you may want to watch.
Kodi: Free Tool For Entertainment
This is practically an all-purpose media player in the first place. This helps you get through with the live TV as well as music and many more things. All you have to do is store and collect them for yourself without any problem at all.
This was initially known as the XBMC or also as the Xbox Media Center. The best part about this media player is that it is completely free as well as open to all. This is one of the most important reasons why people may want to know that if it is available for the Apple TV?
Well, of course, it will be. Also, you must understand that if or not you know How To Install Kodi On Apple TV? In case you don’t, then let us help you with the same.
How To Install Kodi On Apple TV?
There are multiple methods to install Kodi on Apple TV-
Setting Kodi for the Apple TV:
The televisions generally are easy to get through with. But when it comes to the Apple TV then, of course, people must make sure that they understand that setting it up is extremely difficult. It is really difficult to understand the procedure easily.
You have to first get through with the manual process of downloading of the application. Of course, you must understand that the Apple Tv comes in various versions and this is exactly why the procedure for each version is equally difficult.
Apple TV 4:
The Cydia impactor route is probably the very best that you can get your hands on. You must absolutely remember that when it comes to this methods, things are quite less complicated. There are few necessary things that you must, in fact, have at the first. This will ensure you of the best results.
- You will have to download the very Cydia impactor at first.
- Then you will have to download the Kodi for the tyOS as well. This is very necessary for you to keep.
- Then you will have to have a USB-C as well as a USB-A cable to yourself. Of course, this will help you connect to the very Mac as well as your Apple TV to the same.
- Then you will have to log in to the Apple TV. This you will have to do by using that of the Apple ID.
- Next, you will have to wait for the installation process to get over with. This will permit you to use the Kodi on the Apple TV without any problem at all.
- Then you will have to make sure that you are using the USB-C cable and that too to ensure that you connect Apple TV to that of the Mac.
- Then you will have to find the KoditvOS. Then all you have to do is find the very find Cydia Impactor icon.
- Next, you will just have to make sure that you are dragging the tvOS file.
Then you will have to open the Cydia Impactor and select the Apple TV from the list of your selections.
Setting up on Apple TV 2:
This is one of the easiest methods that you can come across with; the device is easy to deal with of course. Rather better than that of the other Apple TVs. But then again you must remember that only the older versions of the Kodi will be compatible with the Apple TV 2. The newer versions will not and therefore you will also have to use the older version of Kodi on the same.
- The very first thing to do is make sure that the Mac must be connected to that of the Apple TV. You will have to use the USB-C cable.
- Then you will have to open the terminal of the Mac and type in the code as mentioned below: [email protected]_
The last bit of the code_ must be replaced with the IP address of the Apple Tv that you are using.
After you have put in the code, then you will be asked the password for your device. And you will have to use the same in order to log in. then you will have to enter the following:
apt-get install wget
wget -0- http://apt.awkwardtv.org/awkwardtv.pub | apt-key add –
echo ?deb http://apt.awkwardtv.org/ stable main? > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/awkwardtv.list
echo ?eb http://mirrors.kodi.tv/apt/atv2 ./? > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/xbmc.listapt-get updateapt-get install org.xbmc.kodi-atv2
And then you will have to reboot your system.
Now your Apple TV 2 will definitely allow the same.
There is an Apple TV 3 as well, but then again it can by no means be connected to the Kodi at all. These are all you need to know in order to understand How To Install Kodi On Apple TV?