Kodil Repo is a world popular repository for XBMC Media Center (Kodi) to install hundreds of popular Addons. If you don't know how to install Kodil repository on Krypton 17.6 then this tutorial might help you.
Kodil Repository: Overview
Whether you want to install world popular Kodi addon Covenant or want to install Neptune Rising or Nemesis, Kodil repo will provide you an option. A thousands of movies addons, adult addons or sports addons are being managed by Kodi repo. So, you must know how to install Kodil repository on Krypton 17.6.
- Repository- Kodil Repository
- Addon Name- Kodil Repo
- Address- http://kdil.co/repo/ or Download Zip file
How To Install Kodil Repo (Step By Step Tutorial)
Update- The official website of Kodil repo is down and showing 404 Not found error. So, temporarily you need to download Kodil.zip file from the link given below to install Kodil repo manually.
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings> Then System settings.
- Click on Add-ons> Then Unknown Sources.
- Now enable Unknown Sources to install Kodil repo zip.
- Download repository.Kodil-1.3.zip file from the above link.
- Back to Kodi Home and go to Add-ons.
- Click on Package Installer icon in top left corner.
- Select Install from Zip and then select C:>Users>Username>Download folder.
- Choose repository.kodil-1.3.zip
- Wait... A notification will pop as UK Turks Repository installed.
- Go back and select Install from repository.
- Select ..Kodil Repository.
- Open Video Add-Ons folder.
- Choose Any Addon.
- Hit Install.