Stream Army Repository is a world popular Kodi repository for installing various Kodi Addons to watch movies and videos for different test people. The Stream Army Repo consisting a world popular Kodi addon for movies and the name of the addon is Nemesis.
Even, many adults addons for Kodi is also being served by the Stream Army Repo and today in this tutorial, we are going to learn about how to install streamarmy repo on Kodi.
Stream Army Repository: Overview
When you are Kid or an Adult, Stream Army Repository is there to serve your streaming need. Nemesis, Fapzone, XXX-O-Duos and Adult Swim are the part of Stream Army Repo.
Nemesis is the single Kodi addon which lets you stream- Sports, Movies, Cartoon Series, TV Shows, and Adult Videos for free of cost. There is separate segment of 4K videos, if your device resolution is appropriate then choose 4K video quality for best streaming experience.
Stream Army Repository For Kodi
- Repository- Stream Army Repository
- Addon Name- Stream Army Repo
- Address- http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/
How To Install Stream Army Repository On Kodi 17.6 (Step By Step Tutorial)
Stream Army Repository can be installed on Kodi 17.6. You need to make some changes in your Kodi device settings.
Follow these steps to install Stream Army Repository for Kodi Krypton 17.6-
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings> Then File Manager.
- Click on Add Source> Then <None>.
- Enter repository address- http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/
- Enter name as Stream Army Repo.
- Back to Kodi Home and go to Add-ons.
- Click on Package Installer icon in top left corner.
- Select Install from Zip and then select Stream Army Rep folder.
- Choose repository.StreamArmy-9.8.zip.
- Wait... A notification will pop as Stream Army Repository installed.
- Go back and select Install from repository.
- Select Stream Army Repository.
- Open Video Add-Ons folder.
- Choose Any Add-ons from the list.
- Hit Install.